Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm back!

Decided to give this blogging thing another chance. Things are going really well here. School is coming to an end and we are expecting Grace Lillian to make her debut by May 25th. We have moved James' into a big boy room and finally finished the nursery up so I thought I'd post some pics. Not sure if anyone will still read this but Alicia has been wanting a pregnant profile so i'll include that too. Be back soon for new pics of james and his 3rd birthday pirate party!
James' cool new big boy room!






James and I at the MS Walk with Raider Red!

Grace's nursery- My brother painted the really cool G picture above the crib. I love it!






1 comment:

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

Yay for new pics. I have you on my bloglines which alerts me with new posts and was so glad to see this. His room looks great! I can't believe the boys are turning 3. Look forward to seeing pics of baby Grace.