Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Pictures







My sister in law, Kelsey, is a really great photographer with a great camera. She takes really unique pictures and we decided to take James out last Saturday and see how we would do. Posing was difficult and he spilled Sprite on his shirt several times but I think they turned out really good. The backgrounds are just different parts of downtown Lubbock. He looks so innocent and peaceful with his blue eyes and pale pale skin but believe me, he's not. He is a good boy though and I may be the only parent to say this but I just love this age. He is just so funny and says really random things. He has an imaginary dinosaur that he loves and that follows us around and threatens to eat us. I think I'll have him be a dinosaur for Halloween if I can find a cute costume. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

Hi Marianne! These pictures turned out great. His eyes are so blue!

AJ said...

I love Kelsey's pictures but my favorite is the one with the trains at the top of your blog! That is a GREAT picture!

The Hudgins said...

marianne,
these are awesome. how tall is he now??? he looks sooo tall. such a cute little guy.
miss ya on the board but i'm sure you are super busy!
tara