Sunday, August 31, 2008

No more studying!!!!




Just a quick update although I'm sure everyone already knows. I don't have to study anymore, neither does Shawn. What a relief as we've been in school forever. I graduated in May, became an official pharmacist July 17th after passing my boards (I was completely convinced I had failed) and now work at a small independent pharmacy where I am the only pharmacist there and absolutely love it. Shawn is a teacher and since we moved states he had to take three more tests to become officially licensed in Texas. We found out yesterday that he also passed all three (of course he did) so now we are both official. James started Montessori school two weeks ago and is doing so well. He is learning a ton including a little more edge to his already challenging 2 year old personality. Life is good in Lubbock!

No comments: